Our community is designed to help students succeed with all aspects of student life. We provide academic advising and tutoring, help with technology and room requests, and we’re ready to help answer whatever questions you have.
Staff & Mentors
Graduate Academic Coaches
The Graduate Academic Coaches are here to support students, including one-on-one meetings. For questions or to set up an appointment, email Engr-GAC@colostate.edu
Engineering RLC Peer Mentors
Peer Mentors are upperclass engineering students that live in the Engineering Residential Learning Community. They connect students with resources, host programs, and provide encouragement and advice for first year students.
Tutoring is offered in Academic Village Sunday-Thursday nights. Tutoring in math, physics, and chemistry is available, with major-specific help on designated nights.
Academic Tutoring Hours
AV Tutoring will look different this year! If you are taking PH 141, CHEM 111, MATH 160 or MATH 161, you are invited to join our virtual engineering tutoring study group program for Fall 2020. If you have questions about tutoring, please email our ERLC tutoring staff at email@example.com.
Signup through Canvas or email us
Look for the signup link in your ERLC Canvas
Drop-in Tutoring Hours
- For the link to the zoom drop-in times, or if you have questions about tutoring, please email our ERLC tutoring staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Sunday-Thursday from 7-7:50 p.m., with specific engineering majors on each night.
- Additional drop-in services are available on Sundays from 7-10 p.m.
Drop-in Virtual Advising Hours
Every week I will be hosting Drop-in Advising Hours on Wednesdays from 2-4 p.m. If you would like to speak on the phone or via Teams, please email me at Allison.email@example.com.
I can answer any general questions! If you have specific questions related to your major, please contact your assigned major advisor. If you don’t know who that is, feel free to email me!
ETS Help Desk Hours
Due to availability and health guidelines during the pandemic, ETS Help Desk options may be different than listed below. For best support options, please use the ETS online help desk form first.
Academic Village ENS Help Desk
- AVB C142, next to the Orion Design Studios
- The Help Desk’s staffing schedule is posted at the desk.
- Semester breaks (spring, summer, fall, winter): Closed
Main Help Desk
- Glover 100
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Foothills Campus Help Desk (Atmospheric Science 107)
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed for lunch.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): Closed.
CSU has permit options for students who live on campus or commute to campus daily, with a variety of parking options near the academic core.
Maintenance Requests/Residential Work Orders
Routine requests for maintenance in YOUR living space can be placed by filling out the online work order request.
Regular business hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. All requests received will be processed on the next REGULAR BUSINESS day.
Note: for emergency services, contact the person on duty for your residence hall or apartment area.
Housing Forms and Applications
Interested in applying for the Engineering RLC? Apply now!
Complete the general housing application on the CSU housing website
Students interested in applying for the Engineering Residential Learning Community must also complete the RLC supplemental application