Our community is designed to help students succeed with all aspects of student life. We provide academic advising and tutoring, help with technology and room requests, and we’re ready to help answer whatever questions you have.
Staff & Mentors
We have an open student mentor position for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year!
Peer Mentors are upperclass engineering students that live in the Engineering Residential Learning Community, where they connect students with resources, host programs, and provide encouragement and advice for first year students.
If you are interested in becoming a peer mentor, contact Allis Werkmeister. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Become a tutor!
If you are interested in becoming a Biomedical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Tutor, contact Allis Werkmeister. Applications for these positions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Graduate Academic Coaches
The Graduate Academic Coaches are here to support students, including one-on-one meetings. For questions or to set up an appointment, email Engr-GAC@colostate.edu
Engineering RLC Peer Mentors
Peer Mentors are upperclass engineering students that live in the Engineering Residential Learning Community. They connect students with resources, host programs, and provide encouragement and advice for first year students.
Tutoring is offered in Academic Village Sunday-Thursday nights. Tutoring in math, physics, and chemistry is available, with major-specific help on designated nights.
Drop-in advising hours: Updated during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Every Wednesday from 1–3 p.m., during the spring semester
- E-mail Allis Werkmeister for more information, or to set up a phone or video chat.
Academic Tutoring Hours
Academic Village Room 141
Sunday–Thursday, 7–10 p.m.
- Physics, math, and chemistry tutored all nights
- Sunday: CBE 101/160; LIFE 102
- Monday: CIVE 102/260/261; CIVE 360
- Tuesday: BIOM 100/200; BMS 300, BZ 220 LIFE 102/210
- Wednesday: ECE 102/103; CS 163/164
- Thursday: MECH 103-342; CIVE 260/261/360
ETS help desk hours
Academic Village ENS Help Desk
- AVB C142, next to the Orion Design Studios
- The Help Desk’s staffing schedule is posted at the desk.
- Semester breaks (spring, summer, fall, winter): Closed
Main Help Desk
- Glover 100
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Foothills Campus Help Desk (Atmospheric Science 107)
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed for lunch.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): Closed.
CSU has permit options for students who live on campus or commute to campus daily, with a variety of parking options near the academic core.
Maintenance Requests/Residential Work Orders
Routine requests for maintenance in YOUR living space can be placed by filling out the online work order request.
Regular business hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. All requests received will be processed on the next REGULAR BUSINESS day.
Note: for emergency services, contact the person on duty for your residence hall or apartment area.
Housing forms and applications
Complete the general housing application on the CSU housing website
Interested in applying for the Engineering RLC? Apply now!
Students interested in applying for the Engineering Residential Learning Community must also complete the RLC supplemental application