Join us on campus at the Lory Student Center
Explore your engineering future
High school and transfer students interested in engineering can meet with student design teams, check out laboratory demonstrations, and learn about engineering careers during our free Engineering Exploration Day at the Lory Student Center (LSC) on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Find your way around campus
Get undergraduate information ahead of time
Fall 2022 Photo Gallery
Email the coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Third Floor in front of LSC Grand Ballroom
9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
LSC Grand Ballroom
Two session times for each presentation, featuring the same information: 9:45 – 10:15 a.m. and 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Mechanical Engineering (Ballroom A)
- Chemical and Biological Engineering (Room 300)
- Civil Engineering (Room 312)
- Environmental Engineering (Room 308-310)
- Biomedical Engineering (Room 302 Longs Peak)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (Room 304-306)
- Engineering Open Option (Room 322)
11:00 – 11:55 a.m.
LSC Grand Ballroom
Two session times for each presentation, featuring the same information: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. and 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.
- Engineering Abroad (Ballroom A)
- Engineering Co-Ops and Internships (Room 302 Longs Peak)
- Ask an Engineer Student Panel (Room 312)
- Real Talk: Women, LGBTQIA + and Students of Color in Engineering (Room 308-310)
Starting at 1:30 p.m.
Departing from LSC Grand Ballroom, approximately 30-60 minutes
- Mechanical Engineering (Engineering B12)
- Biomedical Engineering (Scott 271)
- Chemical and Biological Engineering (Scott 269)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (Engineering C107 & C105)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (Engineering A11, A10 & A04)
- Aerospace Demonstration (North side near Room B12)
Two session times for each presentation, featuring the same information:
1:30 – 2:00 p.m. and 2:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Scholarships in Engineering (Grand Ballroom A)
- Engineer Your Career (Room 304-06)
- Faculty/Staff Panel (Room 308-10)
- Campus Resources (Room 302 Longs Peak)