Our students are our greatest assets, and we want to provide as much help as we can so that they can reach their goals. Discover information regarding campus and online resources, financial aid, student organizations, and commencement.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
College and University Scholarship Opportunities
External Scholarship Opportunities
University Financial Aid Resources
The Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering pays differential tuition for all graduate students on a research assistantship (GRA), teaching assistantship (GTA), or other assistantship (GSA).
Engineering Residential Learning Community
Academic Tutoring Hours
Academic Village Room 141
Sunday–Thursday, 7–10 p.m.
- Physics, math, and chemistry tutored all nights
- Sunday: CBE 101/160; LIFE 102
- Monday: CIVE 102/260/261; CIVE 360
- Tuesday: BIOM 100/200; BMS 300, BZ 220 LIFE 102/210
- Wednesday: ECE 102/103; CS 163/164
- Thursday: MECH 103-342; CIVE 260/261/360
Drop-in advising hours
- Every Thursday from 2–4 p.m., during the fall semester
- Academic Village Room AV C147
- E-mail: Allis Werkmeister
- Advising Appointment Line: (970) 491-6220
- Every Monday and Wednesday from 7–9 p.m. during the fall semester
- Academic Village Room AV C146
- Specifically designed for students in PACe math courses: MATH 117, 118, 124, 125, or 126
- Hosted by the Graduate Academic Coaches
- For questions or to set up a one-on-one appointment, email Engr-GAC@colostate.edu
ENS help desk hours
- Use our online help desk form
- E-mail email@example.com
- Call (970) 491-2917
- Stop by an ENS Help Desk (see below)
Academic Village ENS Help Desk
- AVB C142, next to the Orion Design Studios
- The Help Desk’s staffing schedule is posted at the desk.
- Semester breaks (spring, summer, fall, winter): Closed
Main Help Desk
- Glover 100
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Foothills Campus Help Desk (Atmospheric Science 107)
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed for lunch.
- Semester breaks (spring, fall, winter): Closed.
Become a part of the engineering community through our many student organizations. Find opportunities for collaboration and connection through diversity organizations, honor societies, and local engineering project clubs.
The Dean, faculty, and staff of the Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering congratulate you on your upcoming graduation from Colorado State University! Find commencement times and locations, information on how to pick up your cap and gown, day-of guidelines, and more.