WSCOE Payroll Ticket System
Send requests for all departments
(except Atmospheric Science and CIRA) to:
Send a general ticket to the address at left, or choose a specific topic below:
College HR Contacts
Department and Program Contacts
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- School of Biomedical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
New hires to the College, including student employees and graduate assistants, are not legally authorized to begin working until new hire paperwork is completed.
New employees need to pass a background check, if applicable , and meet with the College HR Liaison to provide original documentation verifying identity and employment authorization before beginning work.
Please allow a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete these steps, as well as time to get through the HR Oracle System approval process.
- Resources for starting your search
- Determining employee group, appointment type, and position
- How to request hires
- Selecting search chair and committee members
- Job postings
- Applicants, Candidates, and interviews
- Offer letters, hiring proposals, and final steps
How do I request time off?
Note: Some of the resources below require a secure login to other university or college servers, indicated in parentheses. Links to specific resources are listed on each site's home page.
Safety and health resources
*SSA 1945 Statement: Concerning your employment in a job not covered by social security