Ready to apply and start solving the world’s most complex problems?
Our rolling admissions process allows you to apply to any of our programs throughout the year.
Work through our application checklists below to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Steps to Apply
- Download and read the complete application instructions (on the right), which details all requirements and admissions materials needed.
- When you are ready to apply, begin your Graduate School application.
- When asked for type of Program, choose “Certificate” and then choose “Systems Engineering Practice (Certificate)” from the drop-down menu.
- Submit all required supplemental materials by the deadline posted above. Refer to the application packet for where to send materials.
- Submit your finalized Graduate School application and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Check the status of your application to ensure all materials are received by the deadline.
Upon receipt of all your application materials, your application is reviewed by the admissions committee. Once a decision has been made, it can take 4 weeks before you receive official notification from the Graduate School.
To have a complete application to start in Spring or Fall semesters, all materials must be received by these dates:
November 1 – All Programs
March 1 – D.Eng.
July 1 – All Other Programs
Systems Engineering at Colorado State University is about developing integrative solutions to the world's most complex problems.