Now, more than ever before, a systems approach is required to address today’s multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary challenges.
Systems engineers are expected to understand, develop, and operate entire systems with sophisticated interdependencies that are both complex and rapidly changing.
See below for current internship and job opportunities related to systems engineering.
Current Job Opportunities
- Data Engineer Intern
- Software Engineering Intern
- Quality Intern
Learn more here.
• Experience in forming, leading, and managing small project teams
• Knowledge or experience with many of the research, business, and operational functions of a large R&D organization
You bring the confidence and skills to be eligible for the job by meeting these minimum requirements:
- Earned bachelor’s degree
- Currently attending and enrolled full time in an accredited science, engineering, or math graduate program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Ability to work up to 30 hours per week during the academic year, and up to 40 hours per week during the summer
- U.S. citizenship
- Experience with systems engineering course work or projects
- Experience with MBSE tools such as Genesys and MagicDraw
- Interest in environmental programs
The primary employers for systems engineers with a graduate degree are the defense and communications industries, including:
- Boeing Company
- Northrop Grumman
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- General Dynamics
- General Electric
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Verizon Communications Inc.