Logos and Marks
Our logo, signature, and mark standards are based on those in the University’s Style Guide, and all usage must adhere to these brand guidelines. More information on University brand standards is available here.
COLLEGE AND ACADEMIC UNIT MARKS
Signature files are available for the Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering, as well as for the following units:
- Department of Atmospheric Science
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Biomedical Engineering
If you need any of these signature files, please contact the Director of Communications.
Print and PowerPoint Templates
The following letterhead templates allow campus users to create form letters within Microsoft Word. The word mark version is best for formal external communications, while the unit identifier version is better for internal communication or communications with well-known audiences.
To ensure full use of the page, these files are designed with word mark and unit identifier in the header and footer. When typing in the main body of the page, header and footer content appears faded. However, these areas print and save in full color.
The College follows branding guidelines for e-mail signatures set through the University. The signature below is specific to the College, and users should stick as close to the sample provided as possible.
To use the signature below:
- Highlight and copy the information in the box below, including the College signature/logo.
- Paste it into the signature settings of your e-mail program.
- Edit the default information, replacing it with your own specific information.
Note: some changes in listed information, such as adding an e-mail address, pronouns, office hours, or fax number, is expected and acceptable.
For Microsoft Outlook, please follow the directions from the Microsoft website.