Student Associations & Clubs
Engineering student organizations offer unique opportunities to fit your interests and field of study. From building leadership skills, meeting guests lecturers in your field of study, participating in community outreach opportunities, attending seminars and conferences, and more; you will benefit by combining your academic experiences with extracurricular involvement.
Rams Without Borders (CSU Engineers Without Borders chapter) partners with disadvantaged communities in Latin America to improve their quality of life through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects. Through these projects, we give students of all backgrounds, from engineering to anthropology, the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. In addition, the El Salvador project was incorporated into a senior design project in 2019. For more information on the types of projects and events students are involved in see video below.
You can find many additional opportunities for student participation at the university Student Organizations Office.
- The American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- The American Society of Civil Engineers
- Chi Epsilon – The Civil Engineering Honor Society
- Engineers Without Borders
- The Environmental Engineering Society
- The Environmental and Water Resources Institute
- The National Society of Black Engineers
- The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- The Society of Women Engineers