Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering

Graduate Information Request Form

Graduate Information Request Form

For information regarding graduate studies, please use the form below or contact Susheela Mallipudi.

Transfer: Individuals who have enrolled in any college-level course work since graduating from high school. The college-level work may have been full time or part time at another institution or at another campus of the University of Colorado. An applicant is not considered a transfer student if the only college-level classes taken were while still enrolled in high school.

Graduate Studies: Individuals who have or will soon complete their bachelors degree or masters degree and wish to continue their studies in either a master’s or doctorate program.

All fields are required except for “Comments”.



(eg summer 2021, fall 2021)