Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Education Preview Day
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Colorado State University (CSU) is pleased to announce that applications are now open for our fall 2022 CEE Graduate Education Preview Day (GEPD), which will be held in person starting on the evening of Thursday, November 3, all day on Friday, November 4, and the morning of Saturday, November 5. The application deadline is October 1.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic engineers! The GEPD is designed to attract highly skilled students interested in higher education and encourage them to pursue their graduate studies in the CEE Department at CSU. The CEE Department invites undergraduate and graduate students who anticipate enrollment in graduate studies in CEE at CSU in 2023 or 2024 to apply to attend this program. Eligibility is restricted to students who current reside within the continental USA.
The CEE Department recruits students from all backgrounds to undertake graduate study in the Department, but particularly encourages students from historically under-represented groups in the engineering field to apply. The CEE Department is committed to creating and supporting a diverse community with respect to academic and extracurricular interest, culture, ethnicity, family circumstance, geography, race, religion, sexual orientation, and/or socioeconomic background. Additionally, the CEE Department is committed to providing sustainable and resilient solutions to improve the quality of life for all society.
The CEE Gradate Education Preview Day visitor will:
- Learn about CSU CEE Department’s Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degree programs
- Explore research interests through discussions with faculty
- Hear from current graduate students about the student experience
- Visit research laboratories
- Obtain assistance with the graduate school application process
- Learn strategies for submitting a competitive application
- Network with students who have similar interests
- Tour the CSU campus and check out the local Fort Collins community
The CEE Department at CSU will:
- Provide reasonable reimbursement for travel related cost, including transportation
- Arrange and provide lodging for two nights at a hotel located near campus
- Cover the cost of the graduate application fee for CEE Gradate Education Preview Day visitors who apply to start their graduate studies in 2023 or 2024
If you have a disability and require accommodations to fully participate in this activity, please send an email describing your needs to email@example.com . You will be contacted by someone from our staff to discuss your specific needs.