General Support Info
Frequently Asked Questions
For General Computing Support
- Use Freshservice, our online help desk
- Email email@example.com
- Call (970) 491-2917
- Stop by an ETS Help Desk
Help Desk Locations and Hours
All help desks are closed on weekends and university holidays.
Main Help Desk
- Glover 100
During the Semester
7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
Semester Breaks (Spring, Fall, Winter)
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday-Friday
7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
Foothills Campus Tech Offices
Updated tech hours are posted on the door.
- Atmospheric Science 107
- ERC B209
Lab Help Desks
The help desk’s staffing schedules are posted at the desk.
- Academic Village C142
- Engineering B202 (Magellan)
Lost and Found
If you lost an item in one of the ETS computer labs or classrooms, your items may be delivered to one of several places:
- If you are in the Engineering building, please check in Engineering 102 (CBE Main Office)
- If you are in the Glover building, please with the information desk in Lory Student Center
- If you are in the Academic Village, please check with the Hall Desk in the AV Commons
If you aren’t able to find your item in these locations, please check with the Lory Student Center Info Desk or the CSU Police Department. Items are quite often turned in there.