ETS does not provide hardware technical support for personally owned systems.
Students, faculty, and staff should either contact the manufacturer if the hardware is still under warranty, or contact outside tech support for help. Listed below is a selection of local businesses who might be able to provide support. This listing should not be considered an official endorsement by either ETS or College of Engineering.
CSU support services
- CSU Central IT Technical Support Help Desk – web site
- For student tech support – Call 491-7276 or email help @ colostate.edu
- RAMtech – web site
- Purchase software (with an educational discount)
- Purchase computers, parts & accessories
Other local support services
- Friendly Computers – web site
- Residential and commercial service
- Data recovery
- The Mac Shack – web site
- Purchase new and refurbished Macs
- Apple Authorized Reseller
- Three years of warranty coverage
- RunPC – web site
- Purchase computers
- Purchase parts
- Tech support (in the store or at your home)
Local businesses that wish to be added to this list should contact ETS with their business information.