The lab and classroom printers utilize a printing quota system to offset the cost of printing, and to keep the printing costs relatively fair.
Students can print whatever they want as long as it falls within CSU’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This policy defines what is acceptable and what is not acceptable for printing on CSU printers (to include the printing of offensive material or duplicating of copyrighted material. Any violation of these policies will result in disabling your user account.
Adding a New Printer to the Network
We will be happy to work with anyone who wishes to add a new printer to the network, or the quota system. We will need to meet with someone to discuss the purchase and installation. If you would like your printer added to the quota system, we will talk with you about how the funding works and how it will affect the current quota. Currently, it is not technically possible to have separate quotas for separate printers. If you have any questions or would like to talk about adding a printer, contact ETS.
List of Lab and Classroom Printers
Printers by Printer Type
- Black and White Laser Printers
- Academic Village C146 Electronic Classroom (av_c146_bw)
- Anderson Computer Lab (anderson_bw)
- Engineering Research Center (ERC) Electronic Classroom (erc_classroom_bw)
- Engineering Research Center (ERC) Design Studios (erc_studio2_bw, erc_studio3_bw)
- GIS Computer Classroom (gis_bw)
- Internet Café (cafe_bw)
- LM Magellan Design Studio (magellan1_bw, magellan2_bw)
- LM Orion Design Studios (orion_bw)
- LM Titan Studio Classroom (titan_bw)
- LM Viking Electronic Classroom (viking_bw)
- Scott Bioengineering building (cassini_bw, odyssey_bw, student_org_bw, scott_321_bw)
- Powerhouse Computer Lab (powerhouse_bw)
- Color Laser Printers