The ERC Electronic Classroom is located on the second floor of the Simons building at the Engineering Research Center in room A210. This electronic classroom provides faculty and students at the ERC with access to the same services available on the main CSU campus.
- Engineering Research Center, room A210
- Smart classroom lectern with:
- Laptop connection
- Windows PC to control the Smart Board
- Digital document projector
- Blu-Ray player
- 2 Projectors, 1 Smart Board, and 1 screen
- 20 thin clients
- On each desk: Laptop jacks including power and network access
- 1 small color laser printer, code name: erc_classroom_color. Paper sizes available are 8.5×11 and 8.5×14.
- 1 small black & white laser printer, code name: erc_classroom_bw. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
This classroom is unlocked from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. After these hours, the classroom is available via the prox card reader on the outside of the room. When the building is closed, card reader access is required via the exterior building doors.