The GIS Computer Classroom is located on the second floor of the Engineering building in room C205.
Engineering Building, room C205
- Smart classroom lectern with:
- Windows workstation and a laptop connection
- SMART Podium
- Projector and screen
- Digital document projector
- Echo360 lecture capture & HD camera
- 34 Windows workstations
- 1 Handicap Accessible Workstation with accessibility software
- On each desk: Laptop jacks including power and network access
- Echo 360 for distance education
- 1 small black & white printer, code name: gis_bw. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
- 1 small color laser printer, code name: gis_color. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
- 1 HP DesignJet 500ps plotter: plots up to 36 inches wide. Access is restricted to Civil & Environmental Engineering only.
Available for general use ONLY when classes are not in session. Open 24 hours via the card reader on the classroom door. When the building is closed, card reader access is required via the Southwest or North Central entrances of the Engineering building.