Engineering Career Fair
Fall 2020 Engineering Career Fair
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2020 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
The Engineering Career Fair is going virtual! The Fall 2020 Virtual Engineering Career Fair will be held on Handshake on October 1, 2020. The Handshake app offers new and exciting advantages for engagement between students and recruiters, and is already popular with CSU students and companies alike.
- Employer registration is now open in Handshake here.
- Employers can host three 30-minute information sessions throughout the day.
- Employers can screen candidate resumes using the familiar Handshake platform.
- Virtual presentation allows for reduced registration fees for employers.
- If you have an account in Handshake already, you’re ready to sign in and register for the event.
- If you don’t have an account yet, no problem! Create a free Handshake account at the same link and register for the event.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
- Student registration will be available after Fall Semester 2020 classes begin.
- Students can sign up for an unlimited number of 10-minute breakout sessions with employers.
- Students can follow specifc employers for information and sessions within Handshake.
- A complete list of employers attending will be available here before the fair.
Contact the Engineering Success Center by calling (970) 491-6220
Frequently asked questions
- Are attendees only looking for full-time jobs?
No! Employers need you for their internships, jobs, and co-ops!
- Should I bring my resume to the career fair?
Absolutely! A resume is an excellent conversation starter when talking to recruiters. For most companies, it will be how they remember your interaction and contact you in the future.
- Do I need to any research ahead of time?
Having an idea of the companies you’d like to talk to before you walk into the fair will help you be more confident and less scattered in what can be a chaotic environment.
- How should I be dressed?
The recommended attire at the career fair is Business Professional. First impressions are everything.
- As a freshman, am I too young or inexperienced to attend the career fair?
No! Students of all ages are encouraged to attend. Companies are looking to hire interns and even freshman get hired. Attending as a freshman is great practice for future career fairs and networking events.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
Showing all companies attending
- Alfred Benesch & Company
- American Civil Constructors
- Antea Group
- Apogee Consulting Group
- Applied Medical
- ATS Rocky Mtn
- Ayres Associates
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Canvas Technology, an Amazon Company
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- CDM Smith
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- CORE Consultants
- CTL | Thompson, Inc.
- David Evans and Associates, Inc.
- DCI Engineers
- Deere & Ault Consultants, Inc.
- Denver Water
- EN Engineering
- Engineering Analytics, Inc.
- Exponential Engineering Company
- F5 Networks
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Federal Highway Administration - Central Federal Lands Highway Division
- Flatiron Construction
- Forterra Building Products
- Friendly Consultants Inc
- Galloway & Company, Inc.
- GCW Engineering
- Honda R&D
- Horrocks Engineers
- HR Green
- Intel Corporation
- JR Butler, Inc.
- JR Engineering LLC
- JVA, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Knight Piésold and Co
- Lamp Rynearson
- Lockheed Martin
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Martinez Associates, Inc.
- Matrix Design Group
- Muller Engineering Company
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Nordson MEDICAL
- Odin Construction Solutions, Inc.
- Phoenix Contact
- Platte River Power Authority
- Primoris Services Corporation
- Providence Infrastructure Consultants
- Rick Engineering Company
- Ricoh USA, Inc
- Rockwell Automation
- S. A. Miro, Inc.
- SEAKR Engineering, Inc.
- Shimmick Construction
- T1 Construction, LLC
- TAIT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Terracon Conultants, Inc.
- Terumo BCT
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Tri-State Generation and Transmission
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- VEi Global Engineering Consultants
- W. W. Wheeler & Associates, Inc.
- Wallace Engineering
- Ware Malcomb
- Wild Goose Filling
- Winn-Marion Companies
- Wolf Robotics
- WSP USA
- Wunderlich-Malec Engineering
- Yeh & Associates, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet