Engineering Career Fair
Spring 2020 Engineering Career Fair
February 27, 2020
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Spring 2020 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- Download the Spring 2020 Engineering Career Fair Guidebook
- A complete list of employers attending will be available here before the fair.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for our event.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
Contact the Engineering Success Center by calling (970) 491-6220, or stop by our office in the Scott Bioenginering Building, Room 102.
Career Fair Week Events
- Monday, February 24
- SHPE Resume Rush Signup: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m., Engineering Success Center
- NSBE Mock Interview Signups: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Engineering Success Center
- Caterpillar Info Session: 4 - 6 p.m., Scott Bioengineering Building Room 101
- Tuesday, February 25
- SHPE Resume Rush: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Engineering Success Center
- Wednesday, February 26
- NSBE Mock Interviews: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Engineering Success Center
- Evening with Industry: 5 - 8 p.m., Rio Grande Restaurant, Agave room
- Career Fair! Thursday, February 27
- Career Fair: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Canvas Stadium
- NSBE Professional Photos, at Career Fair
- Honda R&D Americas Info Session: 5:30 - 7 p.m., Scott Bioengineering Building Room 101
- Kimley Horn Info Session: 5:30 - 7 p.m., LSC Room 324
- Friday, February 28
- Day After Interviews: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Engineering Success Center
Career and Cooperative Education Opportunities at Caterpillar
Dr. David T. Montgomery, Manager, Caterpillar, Inc.
Monday, February 24, 4 to 6 p.m., Scott 101
Dr. David Montgomery, Manager of Natural Gas and Alternative Fuels Engine Research at Caterpillar, will be presenting an interactive session on engine technology and career and cooperative education opportunities at Caterpillar. Dr. Montgomery, a CSU alumnus and member of the Dean’s Advisory Board, will discuss recent results of this partnership along with future trends and opportunities at Caterpillar. Pizza will be served!
Frequently asked questions
- Are attendees only looking for full-time jobs?
No! Employers need you for their internships, jobs, and co-ops!
- Should I bring my resume to the career fair?
Absolutely! A resume is an excellent conversation starter when talking to recruiters. For most companies, it will be how they remember your interaction and contact you in the future.
- Do I need to any research ahead of time?
Having an idea of the companies you’d like to talk to before you walk into the fair will help you be more confident and less scattered in what can be a chaotic environment.
- How should I be dressed?
The recommended attire at the career fair is Business Professional. First impressions are everything.
- As a freshman, am I too young or inexperienced to attend the career fair?
No! Students of all ages are encouraged to attend. Companies are looking to hire interns and even freshman get hired. Attending as a freshman is great practice for future career fairs and networking events.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
Showing all companies attending
- Alfred Benesch & Company
- American Civil Constructors
- Antea Group
- Apogee Consulting Group
- Applied Medical
- ATS Rocky Mtn
- Ayres Associates
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Canvas Technology, an Amazon Company
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- CDM Smith
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- CORE Consultants
- CTL | Thompson, Inc.
- David Evans and Associates, Inc.
- DCI Engineers
- Deere & Ault Consultants, Inc.
- Denver Water
- EN Engineering
- Engineering Analytics, Inc.
- Exponential Engineering Company
- F5 Networks
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Federal Highway Administration - Central Federal Lands Highway Division
- Flatiron Construction
- Forterra Building Products
- Friendly Consultants Inc
- Galloway & Company, Inc.
- GCW Engineering
- Honda R&D
- Horrocks Engineers
- HR Green
- JR Butler, Inc.
- JR Engineering LLC
- JVA, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Knight Piésold and Co
- Lamp Rynearson
- Lockheed Martin
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Martinez Associates, Inc.
- Matrix Design Group
- Muller Engineering Company
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Nordson MEDICAL
- Odin Construction Solutions, Inc.
- Phoenix Contact
- Platte River Power Authority
- Primoris Services Corporation
- Providence Infrastructure Consultants
- Rick Engineering Company
- Ricoh USA, Inc
- Rockwell Automation
- S. A. Miro, Inc.
- SEAKR Engineering, Inc.
- Shimmick Construction
- T1 Construction, LLC
- TAIT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Terracon Conultants, Inc.
- Terumo BCT
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Tri-State Generation and Transmission
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- VEi Global Engineering Consultants
- W. W. Wheeler & Associates, Inc.
- Wallace Engineering
- Ware Malcomb
- Wild Goose Filling
- Winn-Marion Companies
- Wolf Robotics
- WSP USA
- Wunderlich-Malec Engineering
- Yeh & Associates, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet