Our Mission: To increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers and Scientists who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
- Stimulate and develop student interest in the various Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) disciplines.
- Strive to increase the number of STEM students studying at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Promote public awareness of STEM and the opportunities for Blacks and other racially minoritized groups in that profession.
- Function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of Black STEM Students.
What We Do
- Study Groups
- Leadership and Programing Experience
- Professional Development & Cultural Adaptability
- Suit and Tie (Free Professional photo opporunity every Engineering Career Fair)
- Pass the Torch Outreach Events (Elementary -High School students day to learn about STEM)
- Regional and National Conventions
- Black History Month Events
- Innovation projects
1301 Campus Delivery
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1301
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Board (2022-2023)
President: Ali Hamid
Vice President: Kendall Hollins
Treasurer: Kat Webb
Secretary: Leilani McCain and Agnes Mhlanga
Web: Natnael Giday and Dee
Activities Coordinator : Mark Antwi
Graduate Student Rep.: Amanda Bowden
ECC Rep: Crystal Asiaw
Faculty Advisor – Dr. Melissa Burt
For general NSBE questions or would like to subscribe to our email list to be informed on all activities going on, please email us at email@example.com.