Office hours and contacts
Please note: The CBE department office is open and staffed virtually:
- Monday – Friday
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., staffed remotely by Denise Morgan
- Denise Morgan
- Phone (970) 491-5252
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Claire Lavelle (Email)
- Office/Drop in hours on zoom, Monday 4 – 5 p.m. and Thursday 4 -5 p.m., or email for an appointment.
- Email Denise Morgan or Matt Kipper
Ask your Advisor
Do you have a question that's not featured on this page? Undergraduate Advisor Claire Lavelle is happy to help! Email your question here.
Senior Design Resources
Get the resources you need for your E-Days presentations, project design, advising, and more.
Engineering Success Center
Located in the Scott Bioengineering Building, the Engineering Success Center provides resume reviews, job search and career advising, and the opportunity to engage with diversity organizations.
CSU Writing Center
The CSU Writing Center is a free service open to all CSU students, faculty, staff, and affiliated community members. A relaxed and supportive place, we strive to foster better writers and better writing.
CBE-related Engineering Jobs and Internships listed in Handshake:
- General Engineer at US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Life Scientist/Physical Scientist/Chemist (Quality Assurance Officer) - R2 at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Social Sciences Intern at Vent-Me - 5 Company Job Positions Open on April 14th at Vent-Me
- Engineering Aide I Traffic Temp at Washington County - Minnesota
- Engineer at Naval Surface Warfare Center NSWC – Indian Head Division
- 2023 Summer Intern Program – Lenders Finance Group at SMBC
CBE students enjoy free math, science, and engineering tutoring options. If you prefer a group setting, you can try TILT tutoring or the Calculus Center. If you do better in a one-on-one setting, you can meet with your professor or TA during office hours (times and days listed on syllabus).
Whatever your preference, you have tutoring options, so try them all and see what works for you!
Find opportunities for collaboration and connection through diversity organizations, honor societies, and local engineering project clubs.
“The entire past four years of commitment, challenges, good times, people I’ve met, and passion just flashed in front of me and it was beautifully overwhelming.”
Michelle Hefner, SHPE Student Chapter President and 2022 graduate of the CBE program.