Office hours and contacts
Located in the Scott Bioengineering Building, the Engineering Success Center provides resume reviews, job search and career advising, and the opportunity to engage with diversity organizations.
The CSU Writing Center is a free service open to all CSU students, faculty, staff, and affiliated community members. A relaxed and supportive place, we strive to foster better writers and better writing.
- Software Engineer (III) at Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories, LLC.
- Student Trainee (Life Science/Engineering/Physical Science) - Region 9 at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Protection Specialist-R2 at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Student Trainee (Life Science/Engineering/Physical Science)-OAR at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Information Receptionist at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Research Assistant I - Comparative Medicine at University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
CBE students enjoy free math, science, and engineering tutoring options. If you prefer a group setting, you can try TILT tutoring or the Calculus Center. If you do better in a one-on-one setting, you can meet with your professor or TA during office hours (times and days listed on syllabus).
Whatever your preference, you have tutoring options, so try them all and see what works for you!
Find opportunities for collaboration and connection through diversity organizations, honor societies, and local engineering project clubs.
“The entire past four years of commitment, challenges, good times, people I’ve met, and passion just flashed in front of me and it was beautifully overwhelming.”
Michelle Hefner, SHPE Student Chapter President and 2022 graduate of the CBE program.