Office hours and contacts
Located in the Scott Bioengineering Building, the Engineering Success Center provides resume reviews, job search and career advising, and the opportunity to engage with diversity organizations.
The CSU Writing Center is a free service open to all CSU students, faculty, staff, and affiliated community members. A relaxed and supportive place, we strive to foster better writers and better writing.
- Program Analyst-ORD at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Paradigm Changers 2023 Internship Program – Info. Webinar at National Association of Investment Companies
- Trade and Investment Associate (Creative, Media & Sport) - Los Angeles at British Embassy
- Head of Marketing Campaigns DIT, New York at British Embassy
- Air and Climate Policy Assistant Commissioner - Job ID 60709 at Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Maintenance Worker Supervisor at Federal Bureau of Prisons
CBE students enjoy free math, science, and engineering tutoring options. If you prefer a group setting, you can try TILT tutoring or the Calculus Center. If you do better in a one-on-one setting, you can meet with your professor or TA during office hours (times and days listed on syllabus).
Whatever your preference, you have tutoring options, so try them all and see what works for you!
Find opportunities for collaboration and connection through diversity organizations, honor societies, and local engineering project clubs.
“The entire past four years of commitment, challenges, good times, people I’ve met, and passion just flashed in front of me and it was beautifully overwhelming.”
Michelle Hefner, SHPE Student Chapter President and 2022 graduate of the CBE program.