- Educating Colorado State University students and stimulating their interest in the fields of advanced materials and process engineering.
- Serving as a means of professional contacts for career opportunities.
- Providing opportunities for student researchers to present their results at conferences and symposia.
- Serving the community through joint volunteer activities and programs.
- Promoting undergraduate and graduate student activities related to advanced materials and process engineering.
Student Chapter of the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering at Colorado State University Public News Articles
- 3D Systems Tour in Littleton!Back in September a few CSU SAMPE members were fortunate enough to travel and present research at CAMX 2016, the largest composite materials expo in the United States. Through the vast networking opportunities available, CSU SAMPE was able to establish a point of contact at 3D Systems, one of the world's leaders in additive manufacturing […]
- 3D Systems Facility Tour in Littleton, COHere is a link to the facility website! https://www.3dsystems.com/solutions/healthcare
- CompositesOne Resin Infusion Molding DemonstrationThe event will be held at the CSU Motorsport Engineering Research Center (MERC) located at 317 West Vine, Fort Collins CO 80521. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns! Recommended Attire: It is unlikely that attendees will actually be hands on with any of the materials as the demo is being performed by […]