The Viking Electronic Classroom was created with donations from Lockheed Martin and is located in the second floor of the Engineering building in room B205.
- Engineering Building, room B205
- Smart classroom lectern with:
- Laptop connection
- Windows PC to control the Smart Board
- Digital document projector
- Blu-Ray player
- 3 Projectors, 1 Smart Board and 2 side screens
- 32 thin clients
- 1 Handicap Accessible workstation
- Echo 360 for distance education
- 1 small black & white laser printer, code name: viking_bw. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
- Color printing options are available by printing to the Magellan Design Studio, just down the hall.
Available for general use ONLY when classes are not in session. Open 24 hours via the card reader on the classroom door. When the building is closed, card reader access is required via the Southwest or North Central entrances of the Engineering building.