The Titan Studio Classroom was made possible in part thanks to the generous gifts from Lockheed Martin. Titan is located in the Engineering building, room B203. This lab space is a multi-purpose space which blends the group work flexibility of the design studios with the presentation capabilities of an electronic classroom.
Engineering building, room B203
- 21 thin clients
- Projector and screen
- Thin client and laptop connection in the conference table
- Conference table which seats 12
- 1 Handicap Accessible workstation
- 1 small black & white laser printer, code name: titan_bw. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
- Color printing options are available by printing to the Magellan Design Studio, just down the hall.
Open 24 hours via the card reader on the classroom door. When the building is closed, card reader access is required via the Southwest or North Central entrances of the Engineering Building.