This computer lab was created with donations from Lockheed Martin. The lab can be found on the second floor of the Engineering building in room B202.
You can reserve any of the six studios.
Engineering building, room B202
- 42 Windows workstations (6-8 computers per studio)
- 1 HP Digital sender (at the Consultant Desk)
- 1 large format (11×17) color scanner (at the Consultant Desk)
- Features in each Studio:
- At least 6 Windows workstations
- Conference table which seats 8
- 1 Handicap Accessible Workstation with accessibility software (in studio 5 only)
- 2 large black & white laser printers, code names: magellan1_bw and magellan2_bw. Available paper sizes are 8.5×11, 8.5×14 and 11×17.
- 1 large color laser printer, code name: magellan_color. Available paper sizes are 8.5×11, 8.5×14 and 11×17.
- 1 HP DesignJet T795 plotter, code name: magellan_plotter_44: plots color up to 24 inches wide.
- 1 HP DesignJet z6100ps plotter, code name: magellan_plotter_60: plots color up to 54 inches wide.
Open 24 hours via the card reader on the lab’s door. When the building is closed, card reader access is required via the Southwest or North Central entrances of the Engineering Building.