The AV C146 Electronic Classroom (formerly the Sun Microsystems Electronic Classroom) was made possible in part with donations from Sun Microsystems.
- Academic Village (Engineering), room C146
- Smart classroom lectern with:
- Thin client and a laptop connection
- Digital document projector
- Blu-Ray player
- 4 Projectors with 3 screens, and a LCD TV
- 33 thin clients
- 1 Handicap Accessible workstation
- Echo 360 for distance education
- 1 small black & white laser printer, code name: av_c146_bw. Paper size available is 8.5×11 only.
- Color printing options are available by printing to the Orion Design Studios, just down the hall.
Available for general use ONLY when classes are not in session. Open 24 hours via card reader on lab door. When the building is closed, resident card reader access is required. During the fall and spring semesters, the building is open from 7am to 10pm. The building is closed during the summer semester and school breaks.