I am a Senior studying Mechanical Engineering. I grew up playing hockey and still compete in a local men’s league team. I also have a passion for the outdoors and spend my time fishing, camping, and skiing whenever time permits.
I am a senior studying mechanical engineering. In my free time I enjoy hiking, climbing and VR.
I’m a senior studying Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Aerospace Engineering. When I get the chance I love to ski, hike, and climb.
I am a first-year studying Mechanical Engineering here at CSU. In my free time, I like to snowboard, skate, and rock climb. I also love camping and flying drones.
My area of study is Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering.
In my free time I like to bike, snowboard, or pretty much anything outdoors. As well as game online with friends when I have the chance.
I study Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Sustainable Energy. When I have some extra time, I love to create skincare products, spend time in the mountains with my dog, and practice yoga.
- Oversees all section activities
- Prepares for and runs general meetings and board meetings
- Assigns tasks to other officers/members
- Acts as forefront decision maker
- Oversees communication between officers and members
- Acts as spokesperson for the section
- Leads membership drive
- Act in the absence of the President
- Oversee external relations
- Heads communication between other sections
- Act as liaison between our section and the Centennial section
- Sets up guest speakers for general meetings
- Takes on miscellaneous duties
- Oversees and handles all financial issues (bank account, supplies money, reimbursements, etc.)
- Develops annual budget at the beginning of the year
- Takes care of any necessary expenditures
- Submits Financial Report Form to ASME National
- Takes notes at each meeting
- Assists in communication between section members
- Turns in Program Report Form to ASME National
- Sends emails about Meetings and writes details of ASME white board in A wing
- Organizes social activities/events
- Helps organize Roast & Toast in May
- Schedule/plan volunteer events/activities
- Creates two impromptu design contests per semester
- Get supplies for each contest
- Helps organize the ASME Student Design Competition
- Organizes logistics for getting to the ASME Conference
- Updates website with activities
- Records events and puts pictures from events online
- Represents ASME during ECC meetings
- Reports activities and decision made by ECC to section
- Finds new members for the club by hosting events and spreading awareness