Branislav M. Notaros, Ph.D.
Professor and University
Distinguished Teaching Scholar
Electrical & Computer Engineering Dept
Colorado State University
1373 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1373
Office: Engineering C101C
Phone: (970) 491-3537
Fax: (970) 491-2249
CV: Link to PDF
Director, Electromagnetics Laboratory
Eng B110, Colorado State University
General Chair, FEM2012
Research activities of the Electromagnetics Laboratory at Colorado State University, ECE Department, are in Computational Electromagnetics, Higher Order Methods, RF/Antennas, Scattering, Remote Sensing of Snow/Rain, Weather Radar, MRI, Transformation Optics, and EM Education.
- 19 April 2016 CSU SOURCE article "Celebrate! Colorado State award winners" - Notaros Named UDTS
- Summer 2015 CSU ECE Newsletter article "Notaros Recognized as One of the Best Teachers in the World" on the cover page
- 14 December 2015 CSU SOURCE article "Branislav Notaros named an IEEE Fellow"
- 21 November, 2014 CSU SOURCE article "Engineering professor earns high grades, high honors for teaching"
- November 12, 2015 The Rocky Mountain Collegian article "Let It Snow – For snowflake morphology research, CSU grad student receives Spiros G. Geotis Prize" (on the cover page of the printed edition of the Collegian)
- August 30, 2016 The Rocky Mountain Collegian article "Underground wireless system may save trapped miners with smart phones, CSU researchers say"
- Wikipedia article "IEEE Undergraduate Teaching Award," listing Prof. Notaros as the 2015 recipient
- Congressional Record Volume 160, Number 143, November 20, 2014, US Senate, Pages S6194-S6195, Statement by Senator Mark Udall of Colorado in US Congress (Sen. Udall mentions Prof. Notaros and CSU several times in third and fourth paragraphs)
- 12 September 2014 CSU SOURCE article "Notaros receives international engineering society teaching award"
- CSU College of Engineering July 2015 E-Newsletter article "Notaros Receives ECE Distinguished Educator Award from ASEE"
- Biography in Engineering and Technology History Wiki (ETHW)
- Inclusion in ETHW Category Engineering fundamentals
(Click images for respective web pages.)