Skip to content
- Member, BCA PBIA Instructor Committee, 2020-present.
- Dean, Billiard University, 2013-present.
- Director, ASME Centennial Section, 1996-2018.
- Board Member, Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) Board of Trustees, 2010-2015.
- Mentor, Poudre School District Inquiry Project, 2014-2015.
- Distinguished Lecturer, “The Illustrated Principles of Pool and Billiards,” ASME DLP Program, 2004-2007.
- Head Judge, ASME StudentDesign Competition, District E (formerly known as Region XII), 1996-2006.
- Chair, ASME Board on Student Affairs (BSA), 2001-2002.
- Judge, ASME HumanPowered Vehicle Contest, 2001.
- Chair, ASME Student Sections Committee (SSC), 1998-2001.
- Member, ASME Ben Sparks Award Committee, 1998-2001.
- Member, ASME Region XII Region Operating Board, 1997-2000.
- Member, ASME Marquee Design Contest Committee, 1997-1999.
- Representative for ASME Council on Member Affairs (CMA) on Student Design Contest Committee, 1996-1999.
- Representative for ASME CMA on ASMENET (asme.org) Committee, 1996-1998.
- Senior Representative for ASME Region XII on the Student Sections Committee (SSC), 1995-1998.
- Representative for ASME CMA on Committee on Contests, 1996-1997.
- Intern, ASME Leadership Development Initiative (LDI), 1995-1996.
- Co-chair, ASME Young Engineers Task Force (YETF), 1995-1996.
- Vice Chair, ASME Design Engineering Division Student Affairs Committee, 1994-1996.
- Representative for ASME Design Engineering Division on Student Design Contest Committee, 1994-1996.
- Chair, ASME Centennial Section, 1994-1996.
- Vice Chair, ASME Centennial Section, 1993.
- Faculty Advisor, Colorado State University’s ASME Student Section, 1991-1995.
- Advanced Instructor, Professional Billiard Instructors Association (PBIA), 2015-present.
- Professional Engineer, Colorado, 1993-2019.
- Member, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), 1984-2019.
- Member, the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE), 1993-2019.
- Member, the Order of the Engineer, 2001-2019.