» Professional Activities
- PI, with J. Klausen (Brandeis University),
"Dynamic, Graph-Based Risk Assessment for the
of Violent Extremist Radicalization Trajectories
Using Large-Scale Social and Behavioral Data,
National Instittue of Justice (NIJ)/Department
of Justice (DoJ), 2018-20.
- Collaborative Research: IUSE-EHR: Cultivating
Inclusive Identities of Engineers and Computer
Scientists: Expanding Efforts to Infuse
Inclusive Excellence in Undergraduate Curricula,
with R. Atadero (PI), National Science
- AFOSR SBIR, Phase II, with Numerica
- AFOSR SBIR, Phase I, with Numerica
- Coalition for Development and Implementation
of Sensor Systems (CDISS), Co-PI CSU Catalyst
for Innovative Partnerships Program, VPR,
- Development of a Computer Assisted Physical
Examination/Palpatation Model for Medical
Bioscience Discovery Evaluation Grant Program
(BDEGP), Office of Economic Development and
International Trade (OEDIT), Colorado, Co-PI
with D.A. Hendrickson (PI), 2015-16.
Research Center for Collaborative Adaptive
Sensing of Atmosphere, (NSF),
(UMASS,CSU,OU,UPRM), Project Member
with Prof. V. Chandrasekar, 2003-2013.
- Space-Time Signal Processing for Detecting and
Classifying Distributed Attacks in Networks,
(AFOSR SBIR/STTR Phase II, Numerica Corporation),
Louis Scharf (Colorado State
University), Dr. R. Paffenroth and Dr. P.
Du Toit (Numerica Corporation), 2012-2014.
- A Low Overhead Approach for
Distributed Monitoring of Large-Scale
With Rick Whitner (JDSU). JDSU Corporation
Signal Processing for Detecting and Classifying
Distributed Attacks in Networks, AFOSR
SBIR/STTR, Co PI with L.Scharf, 2010-11.
- NSF: CSR---CSI: A Virtual Sensor Network Based
Closed-Loop Integrated System for Continuous
Plume Monitoring and Prediction, (NSF), PI
with Prof. Qi
Han and Dr.
Sakaki (Colorado School of Mines),
- Wireless Sensor Network Based
Subsurface Contaminant Plume
CoPI with Prof.
Tissa Illangasekare, (Colorado School of
- Testing of VLSI Circuits, Testing of
Printed Circuit Boards, Agilent Corporation,
PI with Prof.
Yashwant Malaiya, Dr. Ken Parker
For more details go to