Faculty & Staff Profile
Dr. Wade O. Troxell
- Intelligent control of robotic systems
- Intelligent control of distributed energy systems.
- Systems science and intelligent design research.
- Commercialization/productization of fundamental research and discoveries.
- Regional economic development using Michael Porter's theory incorporating the "triple helix" approach.
Links to Other Information
- B.S. 1980, Colorado State University - Engineering Science
- M.S. 1982, Colorado State University - Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. 1987, Colorado State University - Mechanical Engineering
- Country: United States of America
Contact: International Cleantech Network, Global collaboration lead by the Colorado Clean Energy Cluster involving Denmark, Norway, Germany, Spain, and Singapore.
- Country: Denmark
Contact: Copenhagen Cleantech Cluster, The Colorado Clean Energy Cluster helped to form a like organization with Copenhagen Capacity.
Office Location: Engineering Building AR202B