Pulse Secure Connect SSL VPN
2. To initiate the client install double-click on the Pulse Secure package file. Click Continue then Install when asked and then accept the default settings during the rest of the installation.
3. When the installation is finished you should see a new icon in Applications named Pulse Secure.
4. In Applications, click on Pulse Secure. A Connections window should appear. Click on the “+” icon to open an add connection window.
5. In the add connection window keep UAC or SSL-VPN as the default type. You can name the connection whatever you want — for example, CSU. The Server URL for the secure gateway is https://secure.colostate.edu/2fa.
6. When you have finished entering the connection information click Add to save the connection, then click Connect. A login window should appear. Enter your CSU eID and password, enable the Save settings box, then click Connect. When a secure connection to the CSU network has been established you are now ready to start a remote desktop (RDP) client and connect to the Virtual Classroom.
7. IMPORTANT! Before Pulse can connect, it will need you to supply your second authentication factor that you setup using Duo. Once you have supplied this, Pulse will fully connect to the CSU network.