- Advancing pragmatic solutions for soil and groundwater impacted by industrial activities.
- Advancing sustainable development of groundwater.
- Enhancing the academic experience of students through collaboration with our partners in government and industry.
- Viewing solutions for subsurface releases and water supply within the context of net environmental benefit.
- Taking the steps necessary to conduct state-of-the-science research.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise through collaboration between our sponsor’s staff, CSU faculty, and CSU students.
- Working on problems at a representative scale through low impact studies conducted at field sites.
- Leveraging our sponsors support with funding from others where appropriate.
- Focusing on innovative research rather than derivative research.
- Remaining considerate of interests of all parties.
- Using sound science and engineering to advance sound policy.
- Education of the next generation of environmental scientists and engineers.
- Being among the best in our field
- Continuous improvement