- Grigg, Neil S., Infrastructure Engineering and Management, John Wiley & Sons, 1988.
- Grigg, Neil S., Water Resources Management: Principles, Regulations, and Cases, McGraw-Hill, New York, March, 1996 (Japanese Edition published 2000).
- Grigg, Neil S. 2002. Water and Sewer Infrastructure Management. CRC Press/Lewis Publishers.
- Grigg, Neil S. 2003. Colorado's Water: Science and Management, History and Politics Aquamedia Publications.
- Grigg, Neil S. 2005. Water Managerís Handbook: A Guide to the Water Industry. Aquamedia Publications.
Refereed Papers & Articles
- Grigg, Neil S. 1993. Western Water: Complex Issues Filled With Conflict, University of Tennessee Forum on Energy and Environment.
- Grigg, Neil S. and Evan C. Vlachos, Drought and Water-Supply Management: Roles and Responsibilities. (1993): 119(5), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, American Society of Civil Engineers, September/October.
- Grigg, Neil S., New Paradigm for Coordination in Water Industry. (1993): (119)5, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, American Society of Civil Engineers, September/October.
- Grigg, Neil S. (1994). Infrastructure: A More Comprehensive Policy Is Needed. Journal of Professional Issues, ASCE, 120(2), April, 1994.
- Grigg, Neil S. (2000). Demographics and Industry Employment of the Civil Engineering Workforce. American Society of Civil Engineers. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering. January, 2000.
- Greenough, Geoff, Thomas Eggum, Ulysses G. Ford III, Neil S. Grigg, and Ed Sizer. 1999. Public Works Delivery Systems in North America: Private and Public Approaches, Including Managed Competition, Public Works Management and Policy, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 41-49. July. (Reprinted in Berlin Conference on Privatization, 2001).
- Grigg, Neil S. 2003. Water Utility Security: Multiple Hazards and Multiple Barriers. Technical Note. ASCE, JIS. 9(2).
- Grigg, Neil S. 2003. Surviving Disasters: Learning from Experience. Journal, AWWA. 95:9, 64-75.
- Grigg, N. 2005. 21(4)152-158. Institutional analysis of infrastructure problems: case of water quality in distribution systems. ASCE J Mgt in Engr. 21(4)152-158.
- Grigg, Neil S. 2005. Integrated Water Resources Management: Balancing Views and Improving Practice. Submitted to Water International.
- Grigg, Neil S. (2005). "Assessment and Renewal of Water Distribution Systems." Journal, American Water Works Association, 97(2), 58-68.
- Grigg, Neil S. (2005). "Condition Assessment of Water Distribution Pipes." Journal of Infrastructure Systems, American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Grigg, N. 2006. Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Response in Water Utilities. Special Edition of J., AWWA. March.
- Grigg, N. 2007. Water Sector Structure, Size and Demographics. J. Water Resource Planning and Mgmt., Volume 133, Issue 1, pp. 60-66 (January/February 2007).
- Grigg, N. 2006. Workforce Development and Knowledge Management in Water Utilities. JAWWA. Accepted for 2006