Department Funding Opportunities
BORLAND CHAIR OF HYDRAULICS SCHOLARSHIP
We are pleased to announce a call for a Fall 2020, Civil and Environmental Engineering BORLAND HYDRAULICS CHAIR SCHOLARSHIP.
Students should submit their application to Susheela Mallipudi, A203C Engineering Building. The deadline for receipt of the application is 4pm Tuesday, October 20.
The purpose of the Borland Chair of Hydraulics Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to graduate students in the Hydraulics Program. The criteria used for this scholarship include:
- academic excellence in Hydraulics
- must be a graduate student in the Hydraulics program
- must perform graduate research under the supervisionof the Borland Chair of Hydraulics
CURRENT GRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
2020-2021 CURRENT GRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
We are pleased to announce a call for 2020-2021 Civil Engineering graduate student scholarship applications for current graduate students to be awarded in the Fall 2020. A “current” graduate student is one who has completed at least one-full semester in graduate school at Colorado State University. The student must be enrolled in at least 1 regular credit hour – continuing registration does not apply.
To be considered, students should submit one application for all scholarships available. There are a number of Civil Engineering Graduate Scholarships that cover all areas of civil engineering. Please note, many of these scholarships require the student be a full-time student (9 credit hours), but not all.
The deadline for receipt of applications is by 4:00 P.M on Tuesday, September 8 to Susheela Mallipudi (Susheela.Mallipudi@colostate.edu).
Additional Required Information:
- Complete university’s scholarship application through CSUSA which is available online: https://colostate.academicworks.com
- Type “N/A” under essays.
- S. applicants and permanent residents must complete the FAFAS (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at https://financialaid.colostate.edu/applying-for-aid/ . Some scholarship require financial need.
International students: International students and Asset students should NOT complete the FAFSA, they can instead answer in detail, the question on the CSUSA about their situation on financial need.