Engineering Career Fair
Fall 2020 Engineering Career Fair
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2020 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
The Engineering Career Fair is going virtual! The Fall 2020 Virtual Engineering Career Fair will be held on Handshake on October 1, 2020. The Handshake app offers new and exciting advantages for engagement between students and recruiters, and is already popular with CSU students and companies alike.
- Employer registration is now open in Handshake here.
- Employers can host three 30-minute information sessions throughout the day.
- Employers can screen candidate resumes using the familiar Handshake platform.
- Virtual presentation allows for reduced registration fees for employers.
- If you have an account in Handshake already, you’re ready to sign in and register for the event.
- If you don’t have an account yet, no problem! Create a free Handshake account at the same link and register for the event.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
- Student registration will be available after Fall Semester 2020 classes begin.
- Students can sign up for an unlimited number of 10-minute breakout sessions with employers.
- Students can follow specifc employers for information and sessions within Handshake.
- A complete list of employers attending will be available here before the fair.
Contact the Engineering Success Center by calling (970) 491-6220
Frequently asked questions
- Are attendees only looking for full-time jobs?
No! Employers need you for their internships, jobs, and co-ops!
- Should I bring my resume to the career fair?
Absolutely! A resume is an excellent conversation starter when talking to recruiters. For most companies, it will be how they remember your interaction and contact you in the future.
- Do I need to any research ahead of time?
Having an idea of the companies you’d like to talk to before you walk into the fair will help you be more confident and less scattered in what can be a chaotic environment.
- How should I be dressed?
The recommended attire at the career fair is Business Professional. First impressions are everything.
- As a freshman, am I too young or inexperienced to attend the career fair?
No! Students of all ages are encouraged to attend. Companies are looking to hire interns and even freshman get hired. Attending as a freshman is great practice for future career fairs and networking events.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Health & Safety Related Majors
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
Showing all companies attending
- HHI Corporation
- Ayres Associates
- Antea Group USA
- GBA, Inc.
- Flatiron Construction
- Toyon Research Corporation
- J-U-B ENGINEERS
- NewFields Mining Design & Technical Services, LLC
- Gracon LLC
- Landmark EPC
- Martinez Associates, Inc.
- Platte River Power Authority
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- W. W. Wheeler and Associates, Inc.
- JVA Consulting Engineers
- Yeh and Associates, Inc.
- Engineering Analytics, Inc.
- CORE Consultants
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Trihydro Corporation
- VIZIO, Inc.
- HR Green
- Malisko Engineering, Inc.
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard & IMF
- CDM Smith
- RSM US LLP
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Lamp Rynearson
- Raytheon Technologies
- Woodward, Inc.
- GCW, Inc.
- Ricoh USA, Inc
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies
- JR Engineering
- Danaher Corporation
- Vectis Automation LLC
- RockSol Consulting Group
- Intel Corporation
- Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- GSE Construction Company, Inc.
- Gannett Fleming
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Trane Technologies
- Shimmick Construction Co., Inc.
- Martin/Martin Consulting Engineers
- Capra Group
- Professional Engineering Consultants
- Western Mechanical Solutions, LLC
- Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
- Muller Engineering Company, Inc.
- Magnum Geo Solutions, LLC
- Ware Malcomb
- HERE Technologies
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc. (NRCE)
- Blue Canyon Technologies, Inc.
- Matrix Design Group, Inc.