Engineering Career Fair
Fall Semester 2018
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2018 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for the event.
- Employer registration coming soon.
- The online version of Career Fair Employer Guidebook will be available here one week before the fair.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
Previous Career Fair information
The Spring 2018 Career Fair was held February 22, 2018.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
- Antea Group
- Brendle Group
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- Denver Water
- EFCO Corp
- Engineering Analytics, Inc.
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Flatiron Construction
- Geostabilization International
- HP Inc
- JVA, Inc.
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- Knight Piesold and Co.
- MKK Consulting Engineers
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Olsson Associates
- Platte River Power Authority
- RockSol Consulting Group
- Tendril, Inc
- Tetra Tech
- Trilynx Systems
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- US Army Corps of Engineers- Kansas City
- WSP USA