Engineering Career Fair
Fall 2018 Engineering Career Fair: Thursday, September 27
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2018 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for the event but will need their CSU IDs at check-in.
- A complete list of employers attending will be available on August 20.
Previous Career Fair information
The Spring 2018 Career Fair was held February 22, 2018.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
- Antea Group
- Arco Murray National Construction
- Atkins, Member of the SNC-Lavalin Group
- ATS Rocky Mtn
- Burns & McDonnell
- CBRE, Inc
- CDM Smith
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Galloway & Company, Inc.
- HR Green
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Olsson Associates
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and IMF
- Tetra Tech
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
- Wilson & Company