Engineering Career Fair
Fall 2019 Engineering Career Fair
October 3, 2019
Fort Collins Hilton
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2019 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- A complete list of employers attending will be available here before the fair.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for our event.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
Employer registration information is now available.
Visit the Engineering Career Fair Employer Registration page for general rates and information.
Previous Career Fair information
The Spring 2019 Career Fair was held February 21, 2019. Download the Spring 2019 Engineering Career Fair Guidebook
The online version of Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering Employer Guidebook will be available here one week before the fair.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
- AMERGINT Technologies
- Burns & McDonnell
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- CDM Smith
- Combat Capabilities Development Command Aviation & Missile Center
- Danone North America
- Dewberry Engineers Inc.
- Farnsworth Group
- Galloway & Company, Inc.
- Hill AFB – Civilian Engineering
- Holland and Hart
- IM Flash
- J.R. Simplot Company
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Kiewit Corporation
- Korn Ferry f/b/o HPE
- Lockheed Martin
- Merrick & Company
- NEI Electric Power Engineering
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard & IMF
- Phoenix Contact
- Platte River Power Authority
- Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A.
- Radiation Test Solutions Inc
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Seagate Technology
- Shimmick Construction Co., Inc./AECOM Civil Construction
- Suncor Energy
- Wanzek Construction
- Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architect
- Wolf Robotics
- Xcel Energy