Engineering Career Fair
Fall Semester 2018
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2018 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for the event.
- Employer registration coming soon.
- The online version of Career Fair Employer Guidebook will be available here one week before the fair.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
Previous Career Fair information
The Spring 2018 Career Fair was held February 22, 2018.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
- Advance Tank and Construction
- ARCO/Murray National Construction Company
- Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc.
- Black & Veatch
- Brannan Companies
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- Denver Water
- EFCO Corp
- EnCon United
- EthosEnergy Group Optimization & Upgrades
- Flatiron Construction
- Geostabilization International
- J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- Kraemer North America, LLC
- Lamp Rynearson
- NewFields Mining Design & Technical Services
- Olsson Associates
- RockSol Consulting Group
- Shimmick Construction Co., Inc./AECOM Civil Construction
- Structural Group
- Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, Inc.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Western States Fire Protection