Engineering Career Fair
Fall 2019 Engineering Career Fair
October 3, 2019
Fort Collins Hilton
Recruiters from over 100 companies will join us at the Fall 2019 Engineering Career Fair,
the cornerstone event of on-campus recruiting activities for engineering students.
Information for the next event will be listed here when available.
- Download the Fall 2019 Engineering Career Fair Guidebook
- A complete list of employers attending will be available here before the fair.
- Students do NOT need to pre-register for our event.
- Students from all CSU colleges are welcome to attend.
- Engineering career fairs are open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University.
Employer registration information is now available.
Visit the Engineering Career Fair Employer Registration page for general rates and information.
Frequently asked questions
- Are attendees only looking for full-time jobs?
No! Employers need you for their internships, jobs, and co-ops!
- Should I bring my resume to the career fair?
Absolutely! A resume is an excellent conversation starter when talking to recruiters. For most companies, it will be how they remember your interaction and contact you in the future.
- Do I need to any research ahead of time?
Having an idea of the companies you’d like to talk to before you walk into the fair will help you be more confident and less scattered in what can be a chaotic environment.
- How should I be dressed?
The recommended attire at the career fair is Business Professional. First impressions are everything.
- As a freshman, am I too young or inexperienced to attend the career fair?
No! Students of all ages are encouraged to attend. Companies are looking to hire interns and even freshman get hired. Attending as a freshman is great practice for future career fairs and networking events.
Students, view registered companies filtered by the majors they are interested in hiring:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Or click here to view all engineering and related majors.
- 330th Special Warfare Recruiting Squadron
- Antea Group
- Arrow Electronics
- Aslan Construction
- Atkins, Member of SNC-Lavalin Group
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Burns & McDonnell
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- CDM Smith
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- Combat Capabilities Development Command Aviation & Missile Center
- CORE Consultants
- Dewberry Engineers Inc.
- DOT Federal Highway Administration
- ESCO Construction Company
- Facility Engineering Associates, PC
- Farnsworth Group
- Galloway & Company, Inc.
- Golder Associates
- Gracon LLC
- HR Green
- Kiewit Corporation
- Manhard Consulting
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Merrick & Company
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard & IMF
- Phoenix Contact
- Platte River Power Authority
- Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A.
- Ramboll US Corporation
- RJH Consultants, Inc.
- Rocksol Consulting Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Shimmick Construction Co., Inc./AECOM Civil Construction
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Wallace Engineering
- Wanzek Construction
- Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architect
- Xcel Energy