Release Notes for New Version of VP-Sculpt
3.09 released (4/2006)
- added system serial-number-based key to allow
for web-based sales, installation, and upgrade
version 3.08 released
Notes for Previous Versions
- improved the paste function to project and stitch holes to
the base surface (in addition to the outer boundary). The base surface is
now retained in the projected hole areas.
- added the mouth part file to
the face database structure and file I/O
- NEW_FEATURE: added "Refine Individual
Facets" to Edit menu
- NEW_FEATURE: added "Move Individual Vertices" to
Edit menu (note - zoom/pan increment used for speed)
- NEW_FEATURE: added
"Specify New Vertex Coordinates" to Edit menu
- BUG_FIX: fixed bug with
rectangle trim functions (now redraw after delete)
- BUG_FIX: eliminated
source of crash in "Fill All But Largest Outer Boundary"
- BUG_FIX: now
prevent repeating of facets in custom areas. As a result, multiple refines
now work properly.
- rearranged the order and hotkeys for the functions
in the Repair menu to improve effectiveness
- NEW_FEATURE: added "Area"
to Info menu
- added keyboard equivalent (Ctrl-F4 and Ctrl-F8) for "Fill
All But Largest" "Hole" and "Outer Boundary"