- Course Objectives
- Gain a more complete understanding of basic electrical circuits and electronic
- Learn how to understand and apply semiconductor devices.
- Learn the basics of digital electronics.
- Learn how to program and
- Learn the theoretical and practical
aspects of measurement system design.
- Learn the basics of sensor
and actuator theory, design, and application.
- Become proficient with
using laboratory instrumentation and with building basic circuits.
- Gain experience designing and constructing basic microcontroller-based mechatronic systems.