ASME Centennial Section,
- Dean, Billiard University, 2013-present.
- Board Member, Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) Board of Trustees, 2010-2015.
- Mentor, Poudre School District Inquiry Project, 2014-2015.
- Distinguished Lecturer, "The
Illustrated Principles of Pool and Billiards," ASME
DLP Program, 2004-2007.
- Head Judge, ASME Student
Design Competition, District E (formerly known as Region XII), 1996-2006.
ASME Board on Student Affairs (BSA), 2001-2002.
- Judge, ASME Human
Powered Vehicle Contest, 2001.
- Chair, ASME Student Sections
Committee (SSC), 1998-2001.
- Member, ASME Ben Sparks Award Committee,
- Member, ASME Region XII Region Operating Board,
- Member, ASME Marquee Design Contest Committee, 1997-1999.
Representative for ASME Council on Member Affairs (CMA) on Student Design
Contest Committee, 1996-1999.
- Representative for ASME CMA on ASMENET
(asme.org) Committee, 1996-1998.
- Senior Representative for ASME
Region XII on the Student Sections Committee (SSC), 1995-1998.
for ASME CMA on Committee on Contests, 1996-1997.
- Intern, ASME
Leadership Development Initiative (LDI), 1995-1996.
ASME Young Engineers Task Force (YETF), 1995-1996.
- Vice Chair,
ASME Design Engineering Division Student Affairs Committee, 1994-1996.
Representative for ASME Design Engineering Division on Student Design Contest
- Chair, ASME Centennial Section, 1994-1996.
Vice Chair, ASME Centennial Section, 1993.
- Faculty advisor,
Colorado State University's
ASME Student Section, 1991-1995.
Professional Engineer, Colorado, 1993-present.
- Advanced Instructor, Professional Billiard Instructors Association (PBIA), 2015-present.
- Member, the
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME),
- Member, the American
Society of Engineering Education (ASEE), 1993-present.
the Order of the Engineer,