What preparation is needed to access computing resources in the college?
You will need to set up an Engineering account which will provides access to the Engineering network and the following services:
- Login access to engineering lab computers
- Engineering computer lab door lock access
- Personal file space on the Engineering College computer network
- An Engineering email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing credits
- Access to online applications provided by ENS
Additionally, you will need to have a CSU student ID Card.
You will get your Engineering computing account when you register for your CSU eID or when you attend Preview. You will also receive your CSU ID card at Preview. The magnetic strip on the ID card provides 24x7 door lock access to Engineering buildings and computer labs.