The College has its own network service group, providing support to students, faculty, and staff.
Engineering Network Services (ENS) provides computing equipment and services for students, faculty, and staff in the College of Engineering. We are here to help you by providing you with the computing tools and resources you need in order to succeed!
This page was created to answer some common questions that new and prospective students have about the services ENS offers but if you can't find the information you need on this page, send a note to ENS.
- Should I buy a computer?
- Everybody needs to know about thin clients!
- Computing in the Academic Village
- What kind of resources are available to me?
- How will I access all these great computing resources?
- Where are the computer labs and electronic classrooms?
- Can I access computing resources from off-campus?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Ok, all that was interesting (or not), but I still have more questions.