Do you want to be the glue that guides a team toward product realization? Do you want to be able to look at the big picture when looking for problem solutions? Do you want to be able to model systems and look at the entire system lifecycle?
Systems engineering is the discipline that gives a professional skills to:
- Effectively analyze, design, or implement integrated system solutions to complex systems
- Provide expertise in a variety of roles in multi-disciplinary teams including systems engineer, technical expert, and leader.
- Contribute technically to the systems engineering field of knowledge
- Manage interfaces between stakeholder technical representatives, technical domains effectively and efficiently
- Master requirements development and engineering skills using quantitative analysis to reconcile conflicting requirements in terms of best solutions taking into account risk, cost, time, life cycle, organizations, or other existing systems
- Expertise in applying SE for evaluation of alternative systems solutions, prediction of system performance
- Apply SE to real world problems throughout the entire system lifecyle
- Develop new techniques and models for SE
- Effectively manage technical teams through system development
Learn more about our program's recent hires and plans for continued growth and improvement!