CSU’s School of Global Environmental Sustainability recently announced their 2017-2018 Global Challenges Research Teams and Resident Fellows, and Dr. Tom Bradley is among the principle investigators for the Northern Colorado Sustainable Systems Analysis Network. This team, which includes the City of Fort Collins, will connect the research needs of Northern Colorado’s local governments with sustainable systems analysts at CSU to evaluate strategies for climate mitigation, waste reduction, and water conservation. The team will bring important resources for this type of research to CSU and leverage existing research efforts for increased innovation and application.
Principal Investigators for the Northern Colorado Sustainable Systems Analysis Network:
• John J. Sheehan, Department of Soil and Crop Sciences
• Molly Saylor, City of Fort Collins
• Thomas Bradley, Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Ken Reardon, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Richard Conant, Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability
• William Parton, Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory
• Michael Carolan, Department of Sociology
• Shawn Archibeqeue, Department of Animal Sciences
• Marco Costanigro, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
See the full story here.