Earn a Master of Science in Bioengineering with interdisciplinary curriculum and research.
The M.S. curriculum includes core courses in advanced mathematics and statistics, bioengineering, and biomolecular technology, as well as technical electives chosen from numerous engineering and life science courses. The curriculum is designed to provide flexibility and support your research specialty. As an M.S. student, you may be involved in the design and regulatory approval of advanced medical technologies, as well as the manufacturing of health care products. Your research will be guided by your advisor and contribute to the knowledge base in the scientific community that will form the basis of your thesis. Funding opportunities are available for Master of Science students.
Strengths of the program Include:
- Research leading to major advances in a health care field
- Nationally and internationally recognized faculty from over a dozen departments
- Coverage of regulatory issues and approval processes with animal and human subjects
- Conducting research in state-of-the-art facilities, including the nationally renowned Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Community of innovators on the cutting-edge of research in cancer, orthopaedics, cardiovascular diseases, nanotechnology, biosensors, and more