CSU Engineering faculty and staff have received numerous awards for their teaching, research, publications, and public service.
Engineering faculty and staff have been honored with international, national, state, regional, community, University, and student-driven awards. They have been honored for their teaching, research, publications, and service.
Recent awards for our Engineering faculty and staff
|Nominee - Graduate Advising and Mentorship Award||CSU||John Petro||2017|
|Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching||Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering||Jeffrey Niemann||2016|
|Invited Speaker||OSA Annual Meeting||Azer Yalin||2016|
|ASME Woodsy-Wood Award||ASME CSU Student Chapter||John Petro||2016|
The College of Engineering is home to about one third of Colorado State University's "Programs of Research and Scholarly Excellence," a special designation recognizing excellence:
- Department of Atmospheric Science
- Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory (Mechanical Engineering)
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Programs (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Science and Technology (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Musculoskeletal Research program (interdisciplinary program with the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences)
We are also home to a new National Science Foundation (NSF) Science and Technology Center focusing on clouds and climate change and two NSF Engineering Research Centers studying laser technologies and remote sensing