Undergraduate Information Request Form

For information regarding undergraduate studies, please use the form below or contact Linda Hinshaw.

Freshman Inquiry: Individuals who are currently enrolled in high school or have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent and have not enrolled in a college or university since graduation.

Transfer: Individuals who have enrolled in any college-level course work since graduating from high school. The college-level work may have been full time or part time at another institution or at another campus of the University of Colorado. An applicant is not considered a transfer student if the only college-level classes taken were while still enrolled in high school.

All fields are required except for "Comments".

First Name:
Last Name:
Your Email:

Postal Code:
Phone Number:

Admission Level:
(see definitions)
Freshman Inquiry
Semester of Intended Enrollment:

(eg summer 2005, fall 2006)