Student Associations & Clubs
Engineering student organizations offer unique opportunities to fit your interests and field of study. From building leadership skills, meeting guests lecturers in your field of study, participating in community outreach opportunities, attending seminars and conferences, and more; you will benefit by combining your academic experiences with extracurricular involvement.
Engineers Without Borders at Colorado State University (EWB-CSU) partners with disadvantaged communities in Latin America to improve their quality of life through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects. Through these projects, we give students of all backgrounds, from engineering to anthropology, the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. For more information on the types of projects and events students are involved in see video below.
- The American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- The American Society of Civil Engineers
- Chi Epsilon - The Civil Engineering Honor Society
- Engineers Without Borders
- The Environmental Engineering Society
- The National Society of Black Engineers
- The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- The Society of Women Engineers