Centers & Institutes
Centers, Institutes and Interdisciplinary Programs
The Department of Civil Engineering is active with several outside Centers, Institutes and Interdisciplinary Programs.
The Department of Civil Engineering works with a number of institutions around the world. Our International Programs deliver a growing need for outreach to international students. The retention in the international programs grows in number each year.
- Colorado Institute for Irrigation Management (CIIM)
- International School for Water Resources (ISWR)
- International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
These Institutions listed assist the Civil Engineering Department with education and research. Our combined efforts make the Civil Engineering Department one of the most modern departments in the nation.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Agricultural Research, Development and Education Center (ARDEC)