Engineering Business Office

Deposit Request Form

  • Checks and cash for the College of Engineering are deposited through the EBO-Business Support Services. (Funds for deposit into foundation or development accounts should be processed through the Development Office.)
  • Print the Deposit Request Form (pdf) and fill out as instructed.
  • Bring the completed form, check(s) and/or cash directly to the EBO-Business Support Services, Room AR202.